Saturday, April 7, 2012

Elkalope Burger


I thought I'd share a photo of what I made for lunch from some of our Elk-Antelope hamburger (this, by the way, is the bits and pieces that are not necessarily all going into sausage/ "hot dogs"). Not difficult, it was basically Sloppy Joes - cook thawed meat in skillet until half-done, add tomato sauce, 3 Tablespoons taco type seasoning. Cook until the sauce evaporates to your desired Sloppy Joes consistency. I even took the time to make those fabulous 40-Min Hamburger Buns
Big Boy absolutely refused to try it until he saw the pickle. The we were late to school as he devoured it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for caring enough to leave a comment! I appreciate positive feedback but haters need not bother as those comments will be deleted.